Study any self-made millionaire and you’ll find they all have one thing in common – they sell something.
It may be a product, like a car, electrical gadget, fried chicken or donuts. Or, it may be a service, like designs, legal advice, financial planning or a new way of doing something.
- Warren Buffet sells his financial expertise.
- Elon Musk sells his Tesla cars or the use of his Space X rockets.
- Mark Zuckerberg sells Facebook advertising and marketing services.
- Dr. Ben Carson sold his expertise as a neurosurgeon.
- LeBron James sells his basketball skills.
- Tony Robbins sells his motivational and training seminars.
- J.K. Rowling sells her Harry Potter books.
- Taylor Swift sells her love songs.
Every incredibly rich, successful person sells something. Selling something people want, need or desire virtually guarantees success. The key is finding your superpower, some inherent strength you possess, and transforming it into a salable product or service that people want, need or desire.