We are all born geniuses. Each of us is gifted with unlimited potential to grow and express our genius. Unfortunately, along the way, we accumulate limited, negative beliefs that act like brakes, stopping us from activating our individual genius. The good news is that it is never too late to unleash your genius. Our brains have the capacity to grow well into our eighties. So how do you unleash your genius?
- Pursue something outside of work that you are passionate about. Start today.
- Engage in some creative hobby or extracurricular activity 15-30 minutes today.
- Read to learn for just 15-30 minutes today.
- Practice optimism by looking for one thing to be grateful about in your life today.
- Praise one person today for something positive or good they did today.
- Read something inspirational today.
- Journal only about positive things that happened in your life each day.
- Set and achieve one small goal today.
- Learn one new fact today.
- Learn one new word today.
Your brain expands when you engage in positive growth activities. Making small daily self improvements helps unleash your genius. Today is as good a time to unleash your genius.