Knowledge and learning are the foundation and springboard for success. It’s impossible to know everything, to be a know-it-all. Therefore, you must focus your study on specific areas that will create the greatest return for the time you invest in your learning. Let’s touch on these key areas:
- Learn everything about your job and the industry you are in.
- Learn everything about the things you are passionate about in life.
- Learn everything about the people who are important in your life.
- Learn everything about significant current events.
- Learn at least one new fact every day.
- Learn at least one new word every day.
- Learn about one novel thing every month, something outside your comfort zone, that will challenge your thinking.
Process learning every day. Spend at least 30 minutes a day devoted to learning. Learning causes you to grow. Growth is a prerequisite for success in life.