While it’s true that 86% of the self-made millionaires in my study either liked or loved what they did for a living, the more interesting statistic is how much of their work they were passionate about. It caught me by surprise, so I thought I’d share that stat with you. This 86% indicated that they were only passionate about 25% of their job. The other 75% of their job, was a grind. But the 25% of the job that they were passionate about, that they loved, enabled them to tolerate that 75% of the job they did not like. This is an important statistic because it shines a light on just how powerful passion can be. Having passion for what you do allows you to persist through other aspects of your job that are not that exciting and interesting. That 25% of passion makes it all worth while.