Rich Habits Word of the Day
Aerobic – Run, jog, bike ride etc. Aerobic exercise is the exercise of choice among the wealthy.
Rich Habits Fact of the Day
“Everyday I’m up at about 5:30,” said North Texas millionaire Tony Jeary, who is an author and coach to executives. “I have five different trainers.”
Rich Habits Lesson of the Day
76% of the wealthy in my study exercised aerobically 30 minutes or more each day. Their explanation?
- Aerobic exercise helps keep the weight off.
- Flood the body with oxygen.
- Increases metabolic rate.
- Increases energy so they can get more done.
- Gives them a feeling of well being throughout the day.
- Gives them momentum that carries over to the rest of their day.
- Gives them more will power and an incentive to eat right during the day.
- Increases the power of the immune system.
- Get’s the heart rate going which is good for the heart.
- Makes them healthier which translates into fewer sick days and more productivity.