Rich Habits Word of the Day
Zeal – Determination. Tom had a zeal for pursuing his passion in life in the early morning hours.
Rich Habits Fact of the Day
23 Successful People Who Wake Up Really Early http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-early-risers-2012-1?op=1
Rich Habits Lesson of the Day
Successful people wake up 3 hours or more before they “start” their work day. 44% of the wealthy in my study woke up 3 hours before they actually started their work day. What do they rich do during those 3 hours?
- They spend that time reading for self-improvement, education or for their career a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- They exercise 20-30 minutes each day. Aerobic exercise is the exercise of choice for the rich
- They study for night school
- They write: books, articles, newsletters, blogs
- They meditate about 15 minutes a day
- They prepare for speaking engagements
- They prepare their “to-do” list
- They work
- They engage in some side-business
- They pursue their “major purpose” in life
- They network (breakfast meetings typically)
The common threads are self-improvement or “expanding their means”.