Rich Habits Word of the Day
Millstone – Hinderance, difficulty. Churchill faced every millstone like a man possessed with unending confidence.
Rich Habits Fact of the Day
Churchill used his rhetoric to persuade all of Britain that they could succeed and be victorious. Here are a few of his famous lines:
- Never, never, never, give up.
- A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.
- Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.
- Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities… because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
- Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Incidentally, Britain won.
Rich Habits Lesson of the Day
Success makes people think you are a genius or something very close to a genius. Success takes your confidence level on a rocket ride, straight up. Success breeds loyalty. Success creates devoted followers. Success opens the door to new, powerful relationships with other successful people. Success breeds more success. Success improves your finances and very often makes you rich. Success unshackles you from your fears. But most of all, success makes you happy. That is the carrot at the end of the stick for those pursuing their dream, main purpose or major goal in life. The power of success is intoxicating. It is worth the toil, frustration, mistakes, set-backs, failures and mental anguish that accompany all who pursue it. For those on the path toward success: never quit, never surrender, persevere. Focus, persist and be patient. It will be worth it.