Rich Habits Word of the Day
Meliorism – To improve. Tom’s meliorism concentrated on reading something educational at least thirty minutes each day.
Rich Habits Fact of the Day
Mark Cuban (Founder Broadcast.com & HDNet) reads 3 hours a night.
Rich Habits Lesson of the Day
Successful, wealthy people do certain things every day that help move them forward in life. Here are a few:
- Read something educational for 30 minutes.
- Exercise aerobically 30 minutes.
- Make one Hello Call.
- Create a “to-do” list and accomplish 70% or more on that list.
- Spend an hour or more with your family.
- Do five small things in pursuit of your dream, major goal or major purpose http://richhabits.net/tip-o-the-morning-to-ya-daily-5/
- Express gratitude for five things in your life.
- Limit recreational Internet and T.V. use to one hour or less.
- Do not gossip.
- Call someone and wish them a happy birthday.
- Return every phone call.
- Compliment someone.
- Don’t procrastinate http://richhabits.net/5-tools-that-will-end-procrastination-forever/