Do you have a personal mantra? Everyone should.
Personal mantra’s represent a statement of something you believe deep in your bones.
Examples of personal mantras:
- “Never Quit on a Dream.”
- “Reading Leads to Success.”
- “The Early Bird Catches the Worm.”
- “Time is Money.”
- “Gratitude is the Gateway to a Positive Mental Outlook.”
- “Action Conquers Fear.”
- “I am Becoming the Future Version of Myself.”
- “Fear Nothing.”
- “Never Criticize, Condemn or Complain.”
- “I Create My Own Happiness.”
- “Change Leads to Growth.”
- “Growth Happens Outside My Comfort Zone.”
- “I Am In Control of My Thoughts and Emotions.”
- “Opportunities Are All Around Me.”
- “The Harder I Work, The Luckier I Become.”
- “Life Rewards the Persistent.”
- “Failure is Nothing But a Learning Experience.”
- “I Will Become So Good They Can’t Ignore Me.”
- “A Positive Mindset Leads to a Happy Life.”
You personal mantra should inspire and motivate you to pursue your dreams and goals in life. Create your own personalized, individualized mantra. Write it down and put it where you can see it every day. Read it first thing in the morning and just before you go to bed. This way it will seep into your subconscious.