We all have dictators who control our lives. Dictators are those bad actors in your life who prevent you from living the life of your dreams. They hold you back. Do you know who or what your dictators are?
- A bad boss or supervisor
- Controlling family members
- Controlling friends
- Internet sites such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Cell phone and cell phone apps such as Snapchat or Instagram
- Addictions such as gambling, alcohol, drugs, Internet porn, News, etc.
- Negative emotions such as anger, resentment, hate and envy
- Negative, limiting beliefs
Understanding who or what is dictating the course of your life is the first step in changing your life. You must become aware of the people, habits, thinking and emotions that are influencing your life. Awareness opens your eyes and allows you to truly see for the first time those factors which are responsible for the life you have.
Make a list of all of your Dictators. Then, one by one, start eliminating them from your life.