Successful people have a clear vision of who they want to be in five years, ten years, twenty years etc. They create that vision and focus on it each day. They do certain little things that move them just a little bit closer to their vision of themselves in the future. Do you know who you want to be in the future? Do you have a clear vision of the ideal, perfect you? If you don’t, create your vision today. Write down who you want to be in the future. This person is not you today. It represents the future you. Be specific as to the details of your future life. When you script your future life answer the following questions:
- What do you do for a living?
- How much money do you make?
- Where do you live?
- What does your home look like?
- How do you spend your day?
- How much money do you have?
- Where and how often do you vacation?
- Who are the people you associate with?
- What new skills do you have?
- What goals have you accomplished?
Don’t hold back. This is your opportunity to script perfect the life you were intended to live.