Wealth is a byproduct of success. It is the carrot at the end of the stick. Take away that carrot and you remove the desire to pursue success.
Socialism not only takes away that carrot, it extinguishes the success traits that make success and wealth possible: hard work ethic, creativity, persistence, genius, good habits, overcoming fear and the courageous pursuit of dreams and goals.
Success is therefore impossible in a Socialist society.
Thankfully, America’s founding fathers knew this.
In order to encourage the pursuit of success in America, our founders built into the framework of our US Constitution certain principles that helped fuel the pursuit of success. These were: liberty, limited government, and individual property rights.
Property includes an individual’s possessions, their income and the wealth they create during their lifetime. Such property, our founders believed, belonged to the individual and not the government.
These founding principles are codified into what we call the American Dream and this American Dream is why America possesses the world’s largest economy.
But, the American Dream is not just about wealth. It holds different meanings to different people.
For parents, the American Dream is the belief that their children will be more prosperous than they.
For some, it is merely the ability to rise above the depredations of poverty.
And for others, it represents the ability to become wealthy.
The American Dream has been a huge boon for America.
The United States has 800 billionaires (Ranked: Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2020 – Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2020/04/08/the-countries-with-the-most-billionaires-in-2020/#14a300754429).
This is far more than every other country in the world.
We have a 21.44 trillion dollar economy, the highest of every other country in the world (NASDAQ 2020 https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-largest-economies-in-the-world-and-their-growth-in-2020-2020-01-22).
Liberty and property rights (the right to keep the wealth you produce) have, for generations, separated America from the rest of the world. It is the reason America is often referred to as “the land of opportunity”.
That was, and still is, the American Dream.
Unfortunately, there are Socialist forces at work seeking to end the free market system, and with it, the meritocracy that built America into the economic powerhouse it is today.
These efforts are being mounted by a well-funded growing minority of Socialists, with an agenda to transform America into a Socialist Society.
But they have a very big problem.
In order to accomplish their ends, America’s Socialists must be able to sell Socialism to the masses in America.
America’s Socialists know that the middle-class, as it is today, will never vote for Socialism. Far too many in the middle-class believe in the American Dream and the desire to pursue wealth.
So, America’s Socialists have mounted a well-funder effort to weaken the rich and conquer the middle-class by dividing it.
The specific tools they are using to weaken the rich and conquer and divide the middle-class include:
- Promote Racism – The BLM/Antifa Marxist agitators are funded by wealthy Socialists and dark money Socialist organizations to riot and protest, using racism as their prop. Since the bulk of America’s middle-class happens to be white, it is crucial that BLM/Antifa get enough guilty middle-class, white people to accept BLM/Antifa’s racist dogma. This helps divide America’s middle-class by moving a swath of quilt-ridden, middle-class white people over to the Marxist BLM/Antifa camp.
- Identity Politics – America’s Socialists are succeeding in separating the middle-class into various opposition groups: blacks, whites, gay, heterosexual, transgender, non-binary, etc. This further divides the middle-class.
- Promote Existence of White Supremacy Groups – If the Socialists in America can succeed in indoctrinating enough of the white middle-class into believing white supremacy groups have any real power in America, they will further divide the middle-class. Those who succumb to this brainwashing will likely align with the BLM/Antifa Marxist agitators, and thus, the Socialists, further dividing the middle-class.
- Establish That White Privilege is Real – If enough middle-class white people accept that White Privilege exists, this will help to further divide the middle-class.
- Political Correctness – In an effort to silence opposition, America’s Socialists are using Political Correctness as a means of checking free speech. Free Speech is a dagger in the heart of Socialism and it must be removed if they are to succeed in gaining power.
- Cancel Culture – The success of Political Correctness has allowed its proponents to cause financial damage to those who continue to engage in Free Speech, refusing to succumb to Political Correctness. Using social media and ignorant, guilt-ridden or brainwashed Hollywood celebrities, America’s socialists are able to force Boycotts of the products or services offered by its enemies.
- Weaken the Rich – The only rich people allowed in a Socialist society are the cabal of Socialists in government who are running the country. Because America’s free market system and constitutional government has been so wildly successful, there are many wealthy people in America. These wealthy individuals stand in the way of Socialists and must, therefore, be weakened. So, America’s Socialists are hard at work, every day, convincing America’s middle-class that the wealthy are evil and that the American Dream does not exist. They are also seeking to steal their wealth through higher income taxes, enacting a wealth tax and imposing draconian laws and regulations that make it more difficult for the wealthy, or anyone desiring wealth, to engage in business or commerce.
- Illegal Immigration – One very important strategy to weaken the middle-class is to open America’s boarders, flooding the labor market with illegal “cheap labor”. These illegal immigrants would then replace millions of existing middle-class workers, while driving down labor costs for those who remain employed, further weakening the middle-class.
- Socialist Indoctrination of Our Youth – Anti-American, pro-Socialist educators have invaded the sacred halls of our public schools and colleges. They are teaching our children to hate America, our founding principles and our free market system. If they can succeed in converting our youth into Socialists, they will have a future voting block who will gladly vote Socialists into power.
And, sadly, the Socialists are succeeding.
Americans, now more than ever, are divided by identity politics and race, fueled by pro-Socialist politicians and well-funded Marxist groups such as the BLM and Antifa.
Political correctness and our cancel culture has threatened the livelihood of anyone who dares to engage in any free speech that the Socialists find offensive.
And attacks on the wealthy in America are relentless.
Calls for increased income taxation of the rich, and a wealth tax on millionaires, are resonating with far too many in America. For those who understand basic economics, increased taxation of the wealthy makes absolutely no sense at all. When you punish the successful for their success, through oppressive taxation, what incentive do entrepreneurs have to pursue wealth?
Without that very important carrot at the end of the stick – the right to keep the wealth you produce through your own efforts – the important incentive to pursue success, is lost.
Our American Dream Achievers are the very individuals who start new companies, produce world-changing innovations and create millions of new jobs.
The wealthy are not the enemy. We need them. Now and forever.
We are biting the hand that feeds us all when we buy into the ideology that says the wealthy are bad.
We should be embracing and encouraging the pursuit of wealth, not condemning it.
We should reward American Dream Achievers, not punish them with higher taxes.
We should hold our wealthy American Dream Achievers up as heroes, paragons and mentors, not demons.
If this Anti-Rich, pro-Socialist movement succeeds, the American Dream will die, our economy will crash and everyone’s standard of living will be pulled down into a community cesspool of poverty.
The discussion then will not be about race, gender, the wealth gap or income inequality. It will, instead, be about how to feed our families.
My mission is to share my unique Rich Habits research in order to add value to your life and help you realize increased wealth, superior health, abundant success, fulfillment & happiness. If you find value in these articles, please share them with your inner circle and encourage them to Sign Up for my Rich Habits Daily Tips/Articles. No one succeeds on their own. Thank You!