All individuals have what I often like to call “Super Powers”. These “Super Powers” are part of our amazing brain and the software programming embedded in our DNA. All we have to do, as human beings, is to turn on these Super Powers.
What are these Super Powers and how do we Awaken them?
Human Super Powers:
- The Power to Manifest – We have the incredible ability to transform thought into reality. This requires physical action, such as the pursuit of a Dream or a Goal.
- Super Consciousness – This is the ability of one brain to Connect to other brains through Electromagnetic Waves/Scalar Waves. Our brains are an organic Electromagnetic Power Plant that can send and receive Electromagnetic Waves, which can easily pass through most matter, including the skull.
- Willpower Focus – This is the most common type of focus, often referred to as “concentration”, that is controlled by the Pre-Frontal Cortex. Willpower Focus is fueled by Willpower Energy. Willpower Energy is derived from Glucose or Ketones. Glucose is the primary fuel source for all cells within our body, including brain cells. It comes from the food we eat. Glucose has a short duration span of between two to three hours. After that, you lose your ability to focus and must either rest or eat, in order to restore Glucose levels. Ketones, a more powerful fuel source, released by fat cells, in the absence of Glucose, provides about 15-20% more Willpower Energy, or between 2.5 – 3.5 hours of focus time.
- Emotional Focus – This is a unique and very powerful type of Focus that is fueled by Emotions. Emotional Energy is all powerful. It is controlled by the Emotional Centers of the brain (Limbic System of the brain, which is far more powerful than the Neo Cortex). Neurochemicals, such as Dopamine, Serotonin and others, are released to supercharge brain cells and give you the ability to focus for many hours, for many days, for many weeks and for many years. This is why pursuing Dreams and Goals are so important. They toggle on the Emotional Center of the brain and make Emotional Energy available to assist you in the realization of your Dreams and Goals.
- Self-Control – We have the ability to control our thoughts, emotions and behaviors. We are not enslaved by instinct. We can override instinct, thanks to the Pre-Frontal Cortex. Self-Control, like Willpower Focus, is fueled by Glucose or Ketones, so it is limited and can is depleted very quickly.
- Habit Formation – Because Self-Control is limited by the amount of Glucose or Ketones inside the body, the Brain gave us the unique ability to create Habits. Habits, once forged, do not require Self-Control, because Habits are housed within the very powerful Limbic System. Habits are unconscious behaviors, thinking, decision-making and emotions. Because they are unconscious, they are automatic. This is why Habits are so powerful – they do not need to rely on Self-Control in order to engage in them.
- Self-Awareness – Thanks to our Neo-Cortex, we have the unique ability to be self-aware of our thoughts, actions and emotions. This Self-Awareness Super Power gives us the ability to override instinct and alter our thoughts, actions and emotions. Self-Awareness forces instinct to take a back seat to all of our responses to our environment.
- Emotional Control – We do not have to be slaves to our emotions. We have the ability to control emotional responses thanks to our Pre-Frontal Cortex. This Emotional Control Super Power enables us to respond thoughtfully and logically to our environment. It is a subset of Self-Control.
- Free Will – We have the Free Will to choose to be who we want to be, do what we want to do or have what we want to have. We have the Free Will to choose to be Free or to give our Freedom away to others, who seek to control us and enslave us for their own selfish purposes.
- Generosity/Service to Others – We have the amazing capability to help improve the lives of others; to add value to the lives of others We can give our time, as Mentors, our money, our expertise to help transform lives.
- Unity – We have the power to unify. This power enables us to create teams to help us in pulling the same cart (think Dreams/Goals), to transform neighborhoods, towns, our country and even the world in which we live, by electing unifying leaders who put our interests before theirs.
- Curiosity – We humans are insatiably Curious. Our Curiosity helps us to grow and improve as individuals. It also leads to important discoveries that change society, in the forms of technological innovations. Curiosity has helped us land on the Moon, given us the Internet and enabled us to instantly communicate with each around the world.
How to Awaken Your Super Powers:
- Maintain a Positive Mental Outlook – A Positive Mental Outlook gives us the power to Manifest. When we are consumed by Negative Emotions, such as Fear, Anger, Hate, Pessimism or Hopelessness, we are literally shutting down the Neo-Cortex half of our brain. This means we are operating with half a brain. When we make a habit of being Positive, Upbeat and Hopeful, we supercharge the Neo-Cortex and are operating at full brain capacity, which we need in order to transform thoughts into reality.
- Live in Love – Love is the most powerful emotion we have. When we have nothing but Love in our heart, it provides us with an enormous amount of Emotional Energy and also helps us in controlling our negative emotions/thoughts. Love also empowers us to tap into our Super Consciousness capabilities, turns on our Generosity Super Power as well as our Unity Super Power.
- Express Gratitude – Gratitude is the gateway to Positivity. It forces us to focus on the good, rather than the bad. At the start of each day, think about three things that went right in your life, the previous day. This forces the brain to shift from negative to positive.
- Dream and Set Goals Around Our Dreams – Dreams and Goals toggle on the almighty power of Emotional Focus. Dreams and Goals give us almost supernatural powers of Focus. There are two main brain areas that work in unison in the pursuit of goals: the Thalamus’s Reticular Activating System and the Prefrontal Cortex. The Thalamus’s Reticular Activating System (RAS) is the brain’s gateway to the outside world. Whenever any one of our senses, other than olfactory sense (sense of smell), picks up some external environmental input, that input is filtered through the RAS. The RAS determines if that external data is important or unimportant. If it is important, like a Dream or a Goal, the RAS will allow that sensory information to reach the brain’s CEO, the Prefrontal Cortex (also known as the seat of consciousness). If the information is unimportant, the Prefrontal Cortex is never made aware of it, and that information never makes its way into our consciousness.
- Belief – When we believe in ourselves, deep down into our bones, there is literally no obstacle that can get in our way. Belief allows us to persist in the pursuit of our Dreams and Goals. It toggles on the Emotional Energy and Emotional Focus we need in order to realize our Dreams and accomplish our Goals.
The time of the Great Awakening is upon us. It is time for us to awaken from our mental prison and rise up to become who we were meant to be – Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Free.
Awaken your Super Powers and the ideal, perfect life is yours, if you want it.