Those who are truly happy are free.
But what does freedom mean?
Freedom is not one thing. In fact, it is many things:
- Financially Free – You are financially free when your invested assets generate enough income to fund your standard of living and pay the taxes on that income.
- Emotionally Free – You are emotionally free when you have become the master of your emotions.
- Stress Free – You are stress free when you mastered the habit of remaining calm under pressure.
- Time Free – You are time free when you can choose how you spend your time each day.
- Need Free – You are need free when your income is adequate enough to provide for your daily needs.
- Want Free – You are want free when you no longer want what others have and are grateful for what you have.
- Debt Free – You are debt free when you are no longer burdened by debt.
- Ideologically Free – You are ideologically free when you are no longer a prisoner to ideology and are open to new ideas and new perspectives.
- Guilt Free – You are guilt free when you no longer care what others think or say about you.
One of the reasons happiness is so elusive is due to the fact that there are so many variables to happiness. On any given day, unexpected things happen for which you have little to no control over.
Those few who are masters of their lives, respond to life’s unexpected occurrences in a thoughtful and deliberate manner, meaning they control how they react to the unexpected.
My mission is to share my unique Rich Habits research in order to add value to your life and help you realize increased wealth, superior health, abundant success, fulfillment & happiness. If you find value in these articles, please share them with your inner circle and encourage them to Sign Up for my Rich Habits Daily Tips/Articles. No one succeeds on their own. Thank You!