After five years of studying self-made millionaires I’ve come to the conclusion that there is a process they all seem to follow. Here it is:
- Take a Risk – Pursue some big dream in life.
- Develop Goals – Develop goals around your big dream. Goals are the action steps you need to take in order to realize your big dream.
- Take Action – Pursue your goals.
- Fail and Make Mistakes – When you take action you will find out what works and what doesn’t work. You will fail and make mistakes.
- Revise Goals – Failures and mistakes help provide critical feedback on what you did wrong. That feedback will help you develop revised goals.
- Take Action Again – Pursue your new goals.
Repeat steps 4 through 6 until your action produces success – goals achieved. Every goal you achieve will help move you closer to realizing your big dream.