After five years of studying self-made millionaire-entrepreneurs, I discovered that there is a common path every successful entrepreneur follows, broken down into a series of steps:
- Make a Decision to Pursue a Dream
- Define Each Long-Term Goal That Must be Achieved in Order for Your Dream to be Realized
- Pursue One Long-Term Goal at a Time
- Define the Daily Habitual Activities You Must Engage in, in Order to Achieve Long-Term Goal #1
- Take Daily Action in Pursuit of Long-Term Goal #1
- Make Mistakes and Fail to Achieve Long-Term Goal #1
- Figure Out What Went Wrong
- Repeat Steps #4-7 Until You Achieve Each Long-Term Goal
The successful entrepreneur Realizes their Dream only after Achieving each Long-Term Goal.
Think of each Long-Term Goal as a rung on the ladder of success. When you reach the top of the ladder, you have succeeded in realizing your Dream.
This climb up the ladder of success can take a few years, a decade, several decades or an entire lifetime.
But no matter how long it takes – The Successful Entrepreneurs NEVER STOP CLIMBING!