Wealth is a byproduct of success. It is the carrot at the end of the stick. Take away that carrot and you remove the desire to pursue success.
Socialism not only takes away that carrot, it extinguishes the amazing success traits that are only revealed through the pursuit of success: hard work ethic, creativity, persistence, genius, good daily habits, overcoming fear/adversity and the courage required to pursue dreams and goals.
The pursuit of success, therefore, is impossible in a Socialist society as Socialism removes the incentive to pursue Success/Wealth.
Thankfully, America’s founding fathers knew this.
In order to encourage the pursuit of success in America, our founders built into the framework of our US Constitution certain principles that helped fuel the desire to pursue success.
These were: liberty, limited government, and individual property rights.
Property includes an individual’s possessions, their income and the wealth they create during their lifetime. Such property, our founders believed, belonged to the individual and not the government.
These founding principles are codified into what we call the American Dream, and this American Dream is why America so many around the world are willing to risk their lives trying to get their shot at the American Dream. It is also the reason the U.S. has the world’s largest economy.
But, the American Dream is not just about wealth. It holds different meanings to different people.
For parents, the American Dream is the belief that their children will be more prosperous than they.
For some, it is merely the ability to rise above the depredations of poverty.
And for others, it represents the ability to become wealthy.
The American Dream has been a huge boon for America.
The United States has 800 billionaires (Ranked: Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2020 – Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2020/04/08/the-countries-with-the-most-billionaires-in-2020/#14a300754429).
This is far more than every other country in the world.
We have a 21.44 trillion dollar economy, the highest of every other country in the world (NASDAQ 2020 https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-largest-economies-in-the-world-and-their-growth-in-2020-2020-01-22).
Liberty and property rights (the right to keep the wealth you produce) have, for generations, separated America from the rest of the world. It is the reason America is often referred to as “the land of opportunity”.
That was, and still is, the American Dream.
Unfortunately, there are very wealthy and powerful individuals/organizations, embedded deep within American life, who are working behind the scenes to transform America from a free market capitalist powerhouse into a Socialist dystopia.
These Deep State Agents want to eliminate America’s meritocracy-based system, which has created a prosperous middle-class.
But these Deep State Agents have a problem – they know that a prosperous middle-class will never vote for Socialism.
So, the only way the Deep State Marxists can succeed, is by weakening the middle-class.
The specific tools they are using to weaken the middle-class include:
- Promote Racism – The BLM/Antifa Marxist agitators are funded by wealthy Socialists and dark money Socialist organizations to riot and protest, using racism as their prop. Since the bulk of America’s middle-class happens to be white, it is crucial that BLM/Antifa get enough guilty middle-class, white people to accept BLM/Antifa’s racist dogma. This helps divide America’s middle-class by moving a swath of guilt-ridden, middle-class white people over to the Marxist BLM/Antifa camp.
- Identity Politics – America’s Socialists are succeeding in separating the middle-class into various opposition groups: blacks, whites, gay, heterosexual, transgender, non-binary, etc. This further divides the middle-class.
- Promote Existence of White Supremacy Groups – If the Socialists in America can succeed in indoctrinating enough of the white middle-class into believing white supremacy groups have any real power in America, they will further divide the middle-class. Those who succumb to this brainwashing will likely align with the BLM/Antifa Marxist agitators, and thus, the Socialists, further dividing the middle-class.
- Establish That White Privilege is Real – If enough middle-class white people accept that White Privilege exists, this will help to further divide the middle-class.
- Political Correctness – In an effort to silence opposition, America’s Socialists are using Political Correctness as a means of checking free speech. Free Speech is a dagger in the heart of Socialism and it must be removed if they are to succeed in gaining power.
- Cancel Culture – The success of Political Correctness has allowed its proponents to cause financial damage to those who continue to engage in Free Speech, refusing to succumb to Political Correctness. Using social media and ignorant, guilt-ridden or brainwashed Hollywood celebrities, America’s Socialists are able to force Boycotts of the products or services offered by its enemies.
- Weaken the Rich – The only rich people allowed in a Socialist society are the cabal of Socialists in government who are running the country. Because America’s free market system and constitutional government has been so wildly successful, there are many wealthy people in America. These wealthy individuals stand in the way of Socialists and must, therefore, be weakened. So, America’s Socialists are hard at work, every day, convincing America’s middle-class that the wealthy are evil and that the American Dream does not exist. They are also seeking to steal their wealth through higher income taxes, enacting a wealth tax and imposing draconian laws and regulations that make it more difficult for the wealthy, or anyone desiring wealth, to engage in business or commerce.
- Illegal Immigration – One very important strategy to weaken the middle-class is to open America’s boarders, flooding the labor market with illegal “cheap labor”. These illegal immigrants would then replace millions of existing middle-class workers, while driving down labor costs for those who remain employed, further weakening the middle-class.
- Climate Change – The Climate Change strategy is twofold: #1 Brainwash the general public into believing climate change is man-made and #2 Brainwash the general public into believing that this man-made climate change is reversible. Strategy #1 requires an all-out propaganda effort by the puppets of the Deep State, namely, mainstream media, powerful multi-national corporations and political leaders. Strategy #2 requires the public’s buy in on the enactment of broad-sweeping laws/regulations that are necessary in order to save the planet. The Climate Change strategy is a very clever and effective strategy, as it has succeeded in brainwashing millions of Americans.
- Abortion – This is all about Population Control. Nothing more, nothing less. The Marxist Deep State is intent on reducing the human population on our planet and Abortion has been one of their most successful Tools.
- Socialist Indoctrination of Our Youth – Anti-American, pro-Socialist educators have invaded the sacred halls of our public schools and colleges. They are teaching our children to hate America, our founding principles and our free market system. If they can succeed in converting our youth into Socialists, they will have a future voting block who will gladly vote Socialists into power.
Sadly, the Deep State Marxist agents appear to be succeeding.
Americans, now more than ever, are divided by identity politics and race. This has been fueled by pro-Socialist politicians and well-funded Marxist groups such as the Black Lives Matter and Antifa.
Political correctness and our cancel culture has threatened the livelihood of anyone who dares to engage in any free speech that the Socialists find offensive.
And attacks on the wealthy in America are relentless.
Calls for increased income taxation of the rich, and a wealth tax on millionaires, are resonating with far too many in America. For those who understand basic economics, increased taxation of the wealthy makes absolutely no sense at all. When you punish the successful for their success, through oppressive taxation, what incentive do entrepreneurs have to pursue wealth?
Without that very important carrot at the end of the stick – the right to keep the wealth you produce through your own efforts – the important incentive to pursue success, is lost.
Our American Dream Achievers are the very individuals who start new companies, produce world-changing innovations and create millions of new jobs.
The wealthy are not the enemy. We need them. Now and forever.
We are biting the hand that feeds us all when we buy into the ideology that says the wealthy are bad.
We should be embracing and encouraging the pursuit of wealth, not condemning it.
We should reward American Dream Achievers, not punish them with higher taxes.
We should hold our wealthy American Dream Achievers up as heroes, paragons and mentors, not demons.
If this Deep State Marxist agenda succeeds, the American Dream will die, our economy will crash and everyone’s standard of living will be pulled down into a community cesspool of poverty.
The discussion then will not be about race, gender, the wealth gap or income inequality. It will, instead, be about how to feed our families.