Self-Made Wealthy people are ordinary people who transformed themselves into money magnets.
Here are some Money Magnet Strategies:
- Pursue Success – Those who succeed almost always seek out individuals who are successful doing what they want to succeed in. They build relationships with other success-minded people, who bring with them their contacts and unique opportunities to make more money.
- Never Quit on Your Dream – Eighty percent of the self-made millionaires in my rich Habits Study pursued some big dream. They built goals around their dreams and refused to quit on their dream. Because they were persistent, good luck eventually found them.
- Positive Mental Outlook – Seventy-one percent of the self-made millionaires in my Study were optimistic about life. They believed in themselves. They enthusiastically pursued their dreams and goals. Their optimism infected everyone around them. They became magnets for other success-minded people. This helped them in creating teams that would eventually help lead them to success.
- Become a Virtuoso – Some of the rich in my study were experts in some niche. This expertise was gained through formal education, self-education and years of experience in a specific area. Because they possessed a unique expertise in a niche area, they were paid a premium for the services they provided.
- Find Apostles for Your Cause – Certain self-made millionaires in my Study sought out and found apostles for their cause – individuals who shared their vision and purpose.
- Be Open-Minded – You can’t learn anything if you are closed minded. Being open to new ideas, new ways of doing things and the opinions of others is critical to learning and growth. Growth is the parent of success. You must grow into the person you need to be in order for success to visit you.
- Provide Added Value – In order to get, you must first give value to others either in the form of service or through some product offering. Fifty-eight percent of the rich in my study created something of value that others happily paid them for.
- Be a Cheerleader – Rich, successful people are great cheerleaders. They make a habit of encouraging others. Their encouragement turns them into magnets, drawing success-minded people into their circle.
- Focus on Your Strengths – Everyone has certain strengths – your innate talents. Innate talents are hardwired into your DNA at birth. Your strengths set you apart from everyone else. Find your innate talents and devote your life to perfecting them.