Are you following any strategy for success?
Don’t worry, most aren’t. And that’s the problem.
You see, success, and the wealth success creates, is a process, meaning, it requires that you follow some process.
Here are some questions intended to help you jump start and create your own personal strategy for success:
- Which path towards success are you following? There are four paths to Success/Wealth: #1 Saver-Investor Path, Big Company Climber Path, Virtuoso Path and Dreamer-Entrepreneur Path.
- Do you have a Clear Vision of your Destination, meaning, do you clearly see what your future life will look like and how you’re going to create that future life?
- Is your vision in writing?
- Do you have any dream goals you are pursuing?
- Do you have daily habits tied to the goals that will help you realize each one of the dreams that make up your ideal, perfect life?
- Do you have a To-Do list with your daily habit goals listed?
- Do you block off time every day to pursue your habit goals or dream goals?
- Are you pursuing growth every day by reading to gain knowledge or by practicing and perfecting some skill set?
- What specific relationships are you trying to develop that will help you realize your dreams and goals?
These questions are intended to cause an itch that you feel compelled to scratch. Not having a success strategy means you are not pursuing success. And not having a strategy for success lumps you in with 95% of the population.
And that’s not where you want to be.
Tom Corley is an accountant, financial planner and author of “Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life”, “Effort-Less Wealth”, “Change Your Habits Change Your Life”, “Rich Habits Poor Habits” and “Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.”