As many of you know, I ‘m big on binders. I learned about this “Binder Process” from several of the self-made millionaires in my Rich Habits Study, who used Binders to help them organize and recall important information, most of which was related to their career/job.
My Binder Library currently includes the following:
- Fact Binder – Important facts that I gleam from the books, articles and studies I read go into this Binder. I have the Fact Binder separated into specific categories such as: Rich Habits Research Facts, Brain Facts, Rich Habits Studies Facts, Health Facts, Wealth/Poverty Facts, etc.
- Rich Habits Research Binder – This Binder includes much of my Rich Habits Research, including all of the studies I read that related to my Rich Habits Research.
- Mistake Binder – I have a running list of all of the mistakes I’ve made since 2010. Each Mistake has its own Summary Sheet, that details the mistake I made and what I learned from it. The Mistake Sheet is my way of tracking what does not work.
- Victory Binder – I have a running list of all of the victories I’ve had since 2010. Each Victory has its own Summary Sheet , that details how that Victory was made possible. The Victory Sheet is my way of tracking what works.
- Book Summary Binder – This is a binder where in 1-2 pages I summarize the key points of certain books that I’ve read. Some of the information in my Book Summary Binder winds up in my Fact Binder and/or my Rich Habits Research Binder.
- Vision Binder – This binder includes two things:
- Pictures of Dreams I am pursuing and
- Dream-Setting Scripts – Almost every month I write a new Dream-Setting Script
I literally have these binders at my feet in my home office. Each Binder is about six inches deep. I use most of the binders on a daily basis. They are a big reason for my success as an author.