If you find value in these articles, please share them with your inner circle and encourage them to Sign Up for my Rich Habits Daily Tips/Articles. No one succeeds on their own. Thank You!
Are you following any strategy for success? Don’t worry, most aren’t. And that’s the problem. You see, success, and the wealth success creates, is just a process.
Here are some questions intended to help you jump start and create your own personal strategy for success:
- Which path towards success/wealth are you following: 4 Paths to Building Success/Wealth
- Do you have a crystal clear vision of your ideal perfect life? How to Create Your Dream Life
- Is your vision in writing?
- Do you have dreams and goals you are pursuing? How Self Made Millionaires Achieve 100% of Their Dreams and Goals
- Do you have a To-Do list with your daily Habit Goals or Dream Goals listed?
- Do you block off time every day to pursue your Habit Goals or Dream Goals?
- Are you pursuing growth every day by reading to gain knowledge or by practicing and perfecting some skill set?
- What specific relationships are you trying to develop that will help you realize your dreams and goals?
These questions are intended to cause an itch that you feel compelled to scratch. Not having a success strategy means you are not pursuing success. And not having a strategy for success lumps you in with 90% of the population. And that will only produce a life of mediocrity.
Tom Corley is an accountant, financial planner and author of “Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life”, Effort-Less Wealth, Change Your Habits Change Your Life, Rich Habits Poor Habits and “Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.”