You may not like to hear this but your mind is being controlled.
Who’s controlling your mind?
- The Media
- Hollywood Celebrities
- Social Media Content Creators
The list is much longer, but I made my point.
Humans are very easily influenced and that means, unwittingly, your mind is easy to control.
Probably the biggest source of mind control is the content you consume on a daily basis.
Now, some of that mind control is good. Those are the White Hats, like me, who are trying to impart their wisdom in order to help you grow, improve, succeed, and become wealthy, healthy and happy.
But there are Black Hats out there who have their own personal agenda and need you to help them succeed in accomplishing that agenda.
How can you tell the difference between the White Hats and the Black Hats?
As a rule, the White Hats stimulate positive emotions inside you, whereas the Black Hats stimulate negative emotions – they want to piss you off so that you take certain actions.
Almost always, the Black Hats want to manipulate your mind so that you spend your time and money in a way that furthers their agenda.
What’s the solution?
- Stop consuming content that is not helping you achieve your dreams and goals.
- Avoid consuming negatively charged content.
- Avoid contact with anyone on social media who disparages others or incites negative emotions inside you.
- Stop taking advice from Hollywood celebrities or Politicians. They are out for their own self-interest and your self-interest is not even remotely on their radar.
- Stop watching movies that stir negative emotions.
- Stop listening to music whose lyrics incite violence or anger.
- Read positive, upbeat, inspirational content.
- Read books that help you grow and improve. Read self-help and biographies of successful people.
- Listen to music which lifts you up and pumps you up.
- AVOID NEGATIVITY in the media.
The Internet and Social Media have made the job of Black Hats easy. It’s so much easier to manipulate people today then ever before.
Be self-aware of the content you are consuming every day. There are forces out there who mean you no good and are intent on controlling your mind for their own selfish purposes.
Self-Awareness is your greatest defense against the Black Hats who seek to control your mind.