As many of you know, there are 4 Paths to Wealth:
- Saver-Investor Path
- Big Company Climber Path
- Virtuoso Path (Experts/Pros)
- Dreamer-Entrepreneur Path
The path that is right for you, depends upon your specific personality profile.
Below are the personality traits for Dreamer-Entrepreneurs:
- High Risk Tolerance – Entrepreneurs are willing to take risks most would run away from. They develop this fearlessness by taking calculated risks, which are well thought-out risks. They also develop this risk fearlessness due to successfully surviving previous risks they have taken, which gives them valuable knowledge and insight as to what works and what doesn’t work.
- Highly Competitive – Entrepreneurs thrive in competitive environments. They have a winner-takes-all mindset.
- High Stress Tolerance – Entrepreneurs have an either innate or highly developed ability to shoulder great stress.
- Strong Work Ethic – Entrepreneurs are willing to work oppressive work hours in an effort to succeed in realizing their dreams. They are willing to travel often on company business, which takes them away from family and friends. They prioritize work over family and friends. Work comes first for Entrepreneurs.
- Good Multi-Taskers – They have an either innate or highly developed ability to juggle many things at one time. They are very good at switching from one task to another, almost seamlessly.
- Creative – Entrepreneurs are highly creative. This creativity allows them to solve numerous problems and overcome many obstacles.