As many of you know, there are 4 Paths to Wealth:
- Saver-Investor Path
- Big Company Climber Path
- Virtuoso Path (Experts/Pros)
- Dreamer-Entrepreneur Path
The path that is right for you, depends upon your specific personality profile.
Below are the personality traits for Virtuosos:
- Embrace Formal Education – Certain Skill-Based Virtuosos, such as Surgeons, Engineers and Scientists have, at a minimum, a college degree. Most have one or more advanced degrees, such as Master’s Degrees, PH.Ds.
- Embrace Daily Practice – Skill-Based Virtuosos practice their craft a minimum of three to four hours a day. They engage in two distinct types of practice:
- Deliberate Practice – Practicing their skills or subsets of their skills repeatedly in order to improve or maintain such skills.
- Analytical Practice – Practicing under the watchful eyes of a coach or mentor who provides detailed feedback regarding their performance.
- High Stress Tolerance – Because their success is dependent upon their performance, Skill-Based Virtuosos have an innate or highly developed high tolerance for stress. In fact, many Skill-Based virtuosos thrive under stress, meaning their performance improves when they are under stress.
- Innate Talent – Many Skill-Based Virtuosos were born with one or more unique innate talent, which they discovered early in life and to which they devoted their lives to perfecting, through daily practice. The most successful Skill-Based Virtuosos have complimentary talents that they use in their profession.
- Strong Concentration and Focus – Skill-Based Virtuosos are able to practice for long hours at a stretch due to their strong powers of concentration and focus. They have very disciplined minds.
- Highly Competitive – Skill-Based Virtuosos thrive in competitive environments. They have a winner-takes-all mindset.
- Creative – Skill-Based Virtuosos are creative. This enables them to develop new or unique skills.