Give, and it will be given to you – Luke 6:38
The Ripple Effect is a the most powerful Laws of Success.
By definition, the Ripple Effect states that most people will respond in kind to how others treat them.
When you give of your time, money or emotional support, most people will reciprocate in kind, when you are struggling.
According to the Ripple Effect:
- You must give value and assistance to others who are struggling or need your help.
- You must ask for assistance from others, when you are struggling or need help.
- You must never forget those who mentored you.
- You must eliminate those who ignored your cries for help from your inner circle.
- You must open you inner circle to those who responded to your cries for help or mentored you.
Tom Corley is an accountant, financial planner and author of “Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life”, Effort-Less Wealth, Change Your Habits Change Your Life, Rich Habits Poor Habits and “Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.”