What Are the Most Important Post-College Rich Habits

Rich Habits
My mission is to share my unique Rich Habits research in order to add value to your life and help you realize increased wealth, superior health, abundant success, fulfillment & happiness. If you find value in these articles, please share them with your inner circle and encourage them to Sign Up for my Rich Habits Daily Tips/Articles. No one succeeds on their own. Thank You!

DREAM-SETTING – I will define my dreams and then create goals around each dream. I will focus on my dream-goals every day.

DAILY SELF-EDUCATION – I will devote at least 30 minutes each day to increasing my knowledge and improving my skills. I will invest in myself every day.

DAILY EXERCISE – I will devote 30 minutes to exercise every day. I will eat healthy every day. 

BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH INFLUENCERS – I will seek to build strong relationships with other success-minded people.

ESTABLISH A MODEST STANDARD OF LIVING – I will consistently save and invest at least 10% of my Net Pay and learn to live off the remaining 90%

FIND SUCCESS MENTORS – I will seek out individuals within my industry who can become Success Mentors for me

Posted in

TCORLEY

1 Comment

  1. Ani on November 24, 2020 at 10:27 AM

    Thank you for this. I was a very motivated person throughout my life up until my last year of college and have been struggling to gain my former sense of motivation ever since. I will recite the above every day, and write it down daily. Thank you for the reminder.

Leave a Comment





Categories