Successful, self-made millionaires almost always start their journey to success by having a clear vision of who they want to be in five years, ten years, twenty years, etc.
They create that vision, long before they achieve success, and focus on it every day. They do certain little things each day that helps move them closer to that vision.
Do you know who you want to be in the future?
Do you have a clear vision of the ideal, perfect you?
If you don’t, then you are very likely not going to achieve much success in life.
If you want to be successful, then you need to create your vision today. Write down on a piece of paper, who you want to be in the future. This person represents the future, ideal version of you. Be specific as to the details of your future life. When you script your future life, answer the following questions:
- What do you do for a living?
- How much money do you make?
- What does your home look like?
- Where is your home?
- How do you spend your day?
- How much money do you have?
- What type of investments do you own?
- Where and how often do you vacation?
- Who are the people you associate with?
- What new skills do you have?
- What dreams have you realized on your journey to success & wealth?
- What goals have you accomplished?
- Are you healthy?
- How often do you exercise?
- What hobbies do you engage in?
- What fun things do you do?
- What good do you do with your wealth?
Each answer to the above questions reveals a dream you need to realize in order to become the person you want to be.
In order to realize each dream, you must create specific goals. Some dreams may require the achievement of four or five goals. Some goals, in order to be achieved, may require that you acquire certain knowledge or skills.
This process is called Dream-Setting.
This Dream-Setting Scripting process helps you identify the dreams that make up your ideal life, and then reveals the goals you need to pursue and achieve in order to realize each dream. Your Future Script will become a blueprint for transforming yourself, through growth, into the person you need to be, in order for success & wealth to visit you.