If you find value in these articles, please share them with your inner circle and encourage them to Sign Up for my Rich Habits Daily Tips/Articles. No one succeeds on their own. Thank You!
One of the secrets to success, I found in my Rich Habits research, was that positivity increases your chances to become rich and successful.
I have many studies in my Study Binder on Positivity. Here are some highlights regarding positivity:
- People want to develop relationships with positive, upbeat people.
- When you are in business, referrals come much easier to you if you possess a positive mindset.
- Positivity puts others at ease, relaxes them, soothes them.
- Positivity will inspire and motivate those who work for you – you get the best out of your employees.
- Positivity is a competitive advantage – customers, clients, patients will be reluctant to leave you for the competition.
- Positivity brings out the best in you.
- Positivity improves all of your relationships.
- Positivity infects others like a virus. One individual’s positivity can alter the mindset of a person with a negative mindset. Caveat: one individual’s negative mindset can alter the mindset of a positive person.
- People are more eager to follow positive people.
- People will run through walls for a positive leader or supervisor.
- Organizations with an upbeat, positive environment have many advantages: longer-term employees, higher creativity, stronger customer-base, better communication of ideas & solutions within the organization, higher sales and profits, more productivity, better able to overcome adversity and experience constant growth.
- Positive people stay married longer.
- Positive people suffer less from chronic stress – they have less anxiety and better overall health.
- Positive people are much better at dealing with emergencies, unexpected consequences and other short-term stress events.
- Positive people are healthier – they have stronger immune systems.
- Positive people have longer telomeres, which translates into fewer diseases and a longer lifespan.
- Positive people exercise more frequently, making them healthier and more fit.
- Positive people are more open-minded and thus, able to grow their IQ and knowledge-base, increasing their intelligence throughout their lives.
- Positive people are less judgmental of others, which endears them to others.
- Positive people are not stuck in ideology and are more receptive in considering the views of others, which makes others like them more and want to deal with them more.
- Positive people have more friends and a larger social network.
- Positive people are more creative.
- Positive people are better able to see solutions to problems, overcome obstacles and persevere in the face of adversity.
- Positive people make more money and accumulate more wealth during their lifetimes.
Tom Corley is an accountant, financial planner and author of “Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life”, “Effort-Less Wealth”, “Change Your Habits Change Your Life”, “Rich Habits Poor Habits” and “Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.”